Friday, January 19, 2007

Would You Like Your Child To Be Brilliant, Gifted, A Genius

When my daughter was born, I have had no idea how to take care of her. I didn't even know how to change a diaper, or how to hold a baby.
But I knew that I want to give her the best chances for a good, successful, fulfilling life a child has ever had.
When my son was born, I already had some experience, but - again - I have decided to give him the best opportunities I could.
I have started my own research. I have read every book on the market, I have tried my own methods, I have talked with parents of gifted children, I have watched what parents of the most brilliant children are doing with their kids. I have tried every technique I have heard about on my own children.
I went from an inexperienced, new mother, to a mother of 2 highly gifted children, and later became the principal of the "School for Gifted Education".

No comments: